Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Friday, August 22, 2008

Classroom Setup

I redecorated my classroom. I have a Sports theme, now. I made curtains for our classroom and the lunchroom. We decorated the lunchroom as Got Milk? We are going to take pics of the boys with milk mustaches and pin them on the bulletin board.

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Good job on the curtains and the rug! What's next?

Anonymous said...

I'm working on Christmas presents but I can't post them...

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse