Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dr. Suess Goes to ARD



As a Teacher and a Parent of a Special Ed Child - I post this poem. Enjoy!!!

Dr. Seuss Goes to ARD

Do you like the A-R-D?
I do not like the A-R-D!
I do not like them, no, not me!
We test, we check
We plan and meet
But nothing ever seems complete

Would you, could you like this form?
I do not like the forms I see
Not page 1, page 2, page 3
Another change
A new check box
I think we all have lost our rocks

Could you all meet here or there?
We could NOT all meet here or there.
We cannot all fit anywhere!
Not in a room, not in a hall
There seems to be no space at all

Would you, could you meet again?
I cannot meet again next week
I have a job!
Please hear me speak.
No, not at dusk, no not at dawn.
Oh, when, oh, when will this be done?

I cannot think, I cannot write
This does not need to be a fight
Sign here, date there
Mark this, check that
I think that I might eat my hat!

You do not like these ARDs, you say?
When next year rolls around, you may!!
I do not like these ARDs my dear...but...
Invite me, please again next year!

Author Unknown

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse