Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just Starting

I'm brand new at this. I have had a myspace page but I have never ventured out to anything else. My dear friend, Johnny Kay, writes frequently. I know when school starts I will not have much time to post, but currently I am on summer vacation. I would like to use this blog to discuss my beliefs and just to be free to write what I feel at the given moment. Hopefully, this will be like a journal into my mind. I give frequent speeches at church and will post them from time to time.

1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

hey there I like this blogging stuff hopefully soon I will beable to post more as well go see by page!

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse