Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Home

We are finally in our new home. We got the keys on Sunday. The electricity, water, phone, DSL, and satellite are all turned on. The guys from church will move all my furniture tomorrow morning and I have a few ladies from church helping me unpack. I can't wait. I think it is going to be cute. We are renting a two bedroom, 1 studio, little country home. When we are done I will post some pics.

2 comments:

Johnny said...

And you wonder why I don't write? I never know your address!!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Lookin Good! We're gonna have to drop by soon. Tell Kody to clean his room. LOL

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse