Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11 That is so cool and it's Veteran's Day

First, I'm very grateful for all the men who have, who do, and who will put their life on the line every day just for me to have my freedom! 


Second, I'm so thankful for a sidekick, who followed me around all day today and helped me clean the house.  Kody washed dishes while I dried and put away, he scrubbed the bathroom sink and tub while I did the toilet, and he swept and mopped.  Then, he helped me get all the Christmas decorations out of the attic and put the tree up.  Gotta love that boy!


Third, I'm thankful for Bluebell Christmas Cookie Ice Cream - that was a delicious treat at the end of a hard day's work.

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse