Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 19...

I'm thankful for lazy Saturdays, Saturday morning cartoons (they keep Kody occupied), and pancake breakfasts.  I'm also thankful for my sister, someone who has shared a major part of my life, and loves me just the same.  I'm thankful for Brooke and still being young enough not to have a job and other activies so that she can come and visit.  Thankful that Kody adores Kristy and her family and anticipates their visits. I'm thankful that Kristy now works for a school so that she gets the time off to travel down to Texas for the holiday breaks.

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse