Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 13...

Today I'm thankful for friends (my friends, Jessica's friends, and Kody's friends).  Friends are those people that we meet at the right time and the right moment.  Those that we just click with.  They make us smile.  They're a shoulder to cry on or just a listening ear.  Those that share common interests such as working with children, helping those less fortunate, crafting, biking, etc.  I'm thankful for the many friends that I have.  Many are now scattered all over the world but we can stay in contact through the internet (another blessing).  I'm also thankful for those friendships that are face to face (the ones in town, at church, at work, my neighbors, and those I see occasionally when I travel).  I'm thankful for Jessica's friends because they look out for her and take care of her.  I'm also grateful for Kody's buddy, Austin.  He is the first friend that Kody has been able to sleep over his house.  Austin loves Yugi-oh, Beyblades, and Pokemon.  I am very thankful for Kody's and his friendship.  When he's around my ears get to rest.  Yes, today I am Thankful for the friends in our lives.

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse