Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 24...Thanksgiving...

Thankful for the abundance of food and all those that prepared it.  Thankful for those that were part of the cleaning crew.  Thankful for all the George's and those that make the Thanksgiving Feast memorable each year.  Thankful for my dad, sister & family, and brother & family and the quality time that we get to spend each year.  Thankful that my sister is disciplined and got me up at the crack of dawn to go walking at the track with her.  Thankful for the walk to the park after lunch and grateful that the kids are not too grown to play.  Thankful for safety - 47 people traveled to my granny's house today or sometime this week and Heavenly Father watched over each family member.  Many more family members traveled all over the US and they are safe as well.  I'm also thankful for my mom and her family.  Thankful for my granny's health.  She is in her mid-eighty's and still going strong.  Thankful for Buddy, our chocolate lab, and the fun times we have with him.  He loves to play fetch and take rides in the car.  Thankful for health, safety, family, friends, pets, abundance, and CHOCOLATE PIE!  Nuff Said!!!

Faith, Brooke, Kody

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse