Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 23...

I have 12 minutes left of the day to say what I'm grateful for.  I am so thankful for the days that I can spend with my sister.  I enjoyed playing UNO with her, Brooke, and Kody.  I'm thankful for my dad and that he is conveniently always around when I need him and that he is knowledgeable in cars.  He had to replace my power window motor today.  I'm thankful for doctors and nurses that have studied so that they can help others.  I'm especially grateful for Debbie, my Nurse Practicioner, that found out I was low on vitamin D and subscribed me Celebrex.  I have felt so much better these past few days.  We even had a cold front this morning and I was pain free.  That's something to shout about!!!  Thankful for an aunt that I can chat with on the phone.  Today was a good day!

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse