Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/10/11 Thankful Thoughts

10.  Today I am thankful for Cornerstone Family Care.  I'm thankful that they could see me with such a short notice.  I'm Thankful for Debbie for taking the time to explain to me that I'm not going crazy and that my pain is more than just stress.  I'm thankful that I never feel rushed and that they have the sweetest staff and nurses (Karla, Brandy, and Tobi).  I'm thankful for all the research, labs, doctors, and nurses that have put the time into finding the causes and solutions to ailments.  I'm thankful for being able to take time off of work and being able to rest.  I'm thankful for easy solutions for headaches, and bone and joint pain (ice/heat, rest, exercise, vitamin D, water, and Celebrex).  I'm thankful for having the determination, motivation, and will power to get out of bed even when my whole body aches.  And being able to continue my daily activities with a smile on my face without being a complainer or burden to anyone.  I'm thankful for the few that do have to listen to me complain.  And I'm thankful for a son that is caring and respectful when I ask him to please not touch me and to be extra quiet.  I love that boy!

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse