Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

8th Day of Thanks

I'm thankful for Buddy, our Chocolate lab. He is adorable. He loves to play fetch and run along side me while we ride our bicycles. He howls at the police, fire truck, and city sirens. He loves to swim. He makes Kody feel protected by sleeping beside his window each night. He's very smart. He knows how to get out of every fence, pen, crate we put him in. He uses his nose to pop up the latch and his teeth to open the gate. I never figured out how he was able to open the crate since I have a hard time opening it. After putting a lock on the pen door, he just bit the bottom of the pen's metal link fencing and pulled it up. Now, there's a big hole that I can't repair. So, we're forced to chain him. Crazy dog! He's definitely the best pet we've ever owned.

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse