Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Thursday Night, November 3rd, 2011 - I'm just getting around to posting this. I'm going to try to see if I can upload the video recording.

Kody walking into my room while pinching the tube around his belly - "You think ummm... I start exercising this whole week you think I make this go down a little bit?" Me - "How about we just exercise till summer. It took a lot longer than a week for you to get that belly. It's going to take a lot longer than a week for you to get that belly to go." "I know what I to do." Me - "What?" Kody - "Weigh myself and you know whatever and see how much I lose next week. " Me - "Yep you can do that, too." Kody - "If I want to I do it right now." Me - "Go for it." Kody - "Just I don't have a paper or nothing to write it." It takes him a few minutes to go to the bathroom and pull out the scales. Kody - "Holy Cow!! Wow! I'm chubby!"

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse