Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

From Nov 1 to Thanksgiving - "I'm thankful for..."

‎These are the daily posts that I put on Facebook - I moved them over to Blogspot - You will notice the last one on this list says I'm giving up Facebook. I realized it is too addicting and taking up too much of my time.
1. Thankful for my children. Thankful that I get to listen to Kody's singing each morning. (Today's he's singing ♪♫ Six more weeks till my birthday and then I'll have new games or something to play with. ♪♫) ;0)
2. Thankful for my job and that I'm finally making enough money to get the monthly bills paid. Right after the divorce, it was pretty hectic for a while.
3. Thankful that there are people out there making Kody's Senior year memorable and helping him enjoy his last year.
‎4. Thankful for freedoms...to be able to live where I want...have the career that I chose...have the number of children without worrying what sex they were...having the opportunity to choose my spouse...and the right to divorce when it didn't work out...the right to my own money/spending/saving...the right to speak my mind even when it gets me in trouble...the right to choose my own doctors...the right to vote...and last but not least the right to worship how, when, and where I decide...Thanks to our Heavenly Father, our forefathers, and our military!!!
5. I am thankful for nice, warm, soft pajamas, homemade quilts, jersey sheets, and not having to work on a lazy Saturday.
‎6. I'm thankful for vision and color. I'm so glad that I can see all the beautiful colors that God has provided us with. My life would be dull without color. The greens, reds, oranges, yellows, and browns that our plants and trees provide. The purples, blues, oranges, pinks that shine in the sky. I'm also very thankful for my creative talents and having the physical ability to design and create things.



‎7. I'm thankful for breath - being able to breathe even if it's a little stuffy sometimes. I'm thankful for life. I'm thankful for the nurse that helped me immediately after my wreck even though I don't know her name. I'm thankful for the emergency crew, the doctors, staff, nurses, surgeons. I'm thankful for them putting me back together. I'm thankful for my legs and that they allow me to walk even though I complain when they hurt. With all this said Kody and I are making some lifestyle changes. He is giving up X-Box for the most part and I'm giving up Facebook.

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse