Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22...

Thankful for a job and a paycheck.  I just ordered Kody's birthday and Christmas present.  He is going to have a GREAT December.  I almost waited too late for his Christmas.  It will arrive between Dec 16 - 21.  I'm so excited.  I can't wait.  Love birthdays!  Today is one of my student's special day.  We are having chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate chips.  He picked it out.  He also picked out Kit Kats and I have a little surprise for him, as well.  Today is a half day and the holidays begin!  What a great day to be ALIVE!  And yes, it's not 5:00 am, yet.  I took Mucinex D last night so I've been up since 3:00 but hey, I'm thankful I can breathe, again.  I'm also thankful that the Vitamin D and Celebrex are working.  My body is not in as much pain as it was two weeks ago.  There is much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse