Kayla's Korner

There are posts on talks that I have given at church, journals, and pics of my kiddos. Do a search for either talks, journals, or pics and see what you find. Scroll down to see the latest posts or click on one of the sites, videos, or slideshows to the right for additional info. All of the yummy recipes have been moved to Kayla's Kitchen at http://curiousjogeorge-kaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit my Kraftin' Korner at http://kaylaskraftinkorner.blogspot.com/ .

My Loved Ones...

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

9th Day of Thanks


Today, I am thankful for exercise.  Even though I dread exercise or the thought of it.  When I'm out on the bike, I feel great.  I begin to remember and be grateful that I have two legs that can move and pedal.  I look around and see the beauty that Heavenly Father created.  I feel and smell the fresh air.  My body enjoys the heart pumping, the muscles moving, and the sweat that it rarely gets.  When I've finished I enjoy the feeling of a great accomplishment and the natural high feeling you get from great exercise.  Yes, I'm even thankful for the dreaded exercise.  LOL!

No comments:

Oh, the places you may be...

Daily Bible Verse